Friday, August 28, 2009

Breaking the Democrat Barrier

Some time ago I went through an exercise where I tried to find out as much as I could about the histories of all the Democratic presidents. I ended up writing a series of posts on what I had learned which were okay I guess. I’m neither an historian or a writer but one thing I found is that there is very little that is new under the sun when it comes to politics which I’m not particularly interested in. Frankly.

What I came away with is that the Democratic Party is truly one faction of the War Party, the other half being the Republican Party naturally. And another something that I came away with is that the Democratic Party did not just suddenly become rotten, they’ve always been pretty damned rotten. The Republicans are no better for their part. In fact, the whole idea that a two party system exists strikes me as farcical. Yes, the two parties compete with each other, sometimes or often with great rancor. But that does not mean they are all that different from each other, merely the same parasitic vultures fighting over the same carrion.

I’m not going to bore you with hair-raising examples regarding bad acting Democrats, I’m sick of writing about these depressing assholes anyway. What I do suggest is go look for yourself. Get on Google and or go to a library and read about the history of each Democratic president. It’s a place to start anyway.

Or you could get a copy of Dennis Perrin’s Savage Mules where Dennis has already done the work for you. Apparently when Dennis wrote the book a number of people said that they would be willing to discuss it with him. In the end none of those who said that they would were willing to discuss the book. Democratic supporters take criticism of their bloody leaders as poorly as Republicans do, heads thrust forward, eyes bulging out, faces red, and I don’t recommend criticizing Democrats in front of a follower of the faith, definitely not for the faint of heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home