Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quicky

I just moved back to the San Francisco Bay Area and am loving it. Whoever said you can’t go home again was not completely correct, in some ways true but not always. I have a bunch of stuff to take care of including going back to the sticks to get my house ready for sale and getting settled into my new abode so I won’t be posting much for the next month or so.

As you can tell I never cared for Obama and I like him less with each passing day. But what is especially sickening to me is the Obama-mania that seems to be gripping the nation. I think after eight years of Bush anything looks better – to some – but the Obama-mania makes Obama doubly dangerous from where I am sitting. It simply allows this slippery eel to get away with murder, literally. And I don’t use the word literally very often for more than one reason.

State murder is still murder no matter how much window dressing you apply. It is unforgivable, it is contemptible, it is soul sickening. I don’t care if the murderer loves puppy dogs and big eyed kittens. I don’t care if the murderer donates to the boy scouts. I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care. A murderer is a murderer is a murderer. There is no half-way ground when it comes to murder and Obama has already murdered. You simply cannot slice it any other way no matter how hard you may try.

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2009 3:52 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Yes! That's exactly right, Rob, with no hemming and hawing and cooing over the cute little girls. He's a murderer and the silence that surrounds that fact is horrifying. That's why I think O. is WORSE than Bush, because the "liberals," so anxious to boot Bush out, have been thoroughly screwed and bamboozled--with their compliance--so effectively, there is no opposition.
WHERE IS THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT?

 
At February 26, 2009 7:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mimi,

That's a good question, wish there was a good answer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home