Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Vote

People drank beer so you could vote. Please, please! Let that sink in.

Democrat good Republican bad. Republican bad Democrat good. Do good, vote-vote-vote. Vote by rote, vote from a moat, vote today! Hooray.

Yesterday.

Obama, obama obama obama obama obama obama obama abomo abomo abomo abomo omoba omoba VOTE FER OMAOBA:?#&

Save yer kin, save yer skin, vote-vote-vote. Vote from a boat or cut your throat but vote. ISRAEL MUST BE SAVED@^^^^^.

Beautiful women surrounded by millions of hordes of darkies. Save them. ISRAEL IS INNOCENT2

INNOCENT2INNOCENT2INNOCENT3INNOCENT4INNOCENT78TIMES.

Can Israel be saved? Ask the amoeba.

Amoeba sea slugs have sex just like people. People aren’t much smarter than amoeba sea slugs. Which came first, the system or the people? Answer: People. People should vote because their fathers and their fathers and their fathers and their fatheres and any farther further fathers will be annotated below. Please see the appendumendixs.

Save the Israel. Little eensie teensy weensy itsy bitsy innocent little Israel. THE DARKIES ARE COMING>

Awarebe.

Watch the skies. Everyone. Watch the skies. Keep looking up! Don’t ever stop!

6 Comments:

At August 25, 2010 5:14 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Gawd, Rob, you may have had a bit too much beer yourself. But I can't deny there's something hynotically compelling about your little diatribe. And it seems familiar somehow. What could it remind me of? Oh, yes, what we're force fed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by the media, the politicians, the media, the politicians, the med...

 
At August 25, 2010 12:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mimi,

I can see why you might think I was drinking but really it’s just that I hear and read so much nonsense I just wanted to relate what it sounds like to me. A cacophony of crazy people.

 
At August 25, 2010 12:34 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Rob, I didn't really think you were drinking--that was a joke. I think your post was very effective and eerily realistic, too. Yes, the crazy talk gets crazier all the time, I'm afraid.

 
At August 25, 2010 2:04 PM, Anonymous cemmcs said...

Rob, it was my impression that you're frustrated and I don't blame you. I wish I had some words of wisdom to offer but I got nothin'. How about this? Don't worry, be frustated. How about...I feel your Payne? Yeah, I got nothin'. Sorry.

BTW, Hi Mimi. I hope you're well.

 
At August 25, 2010 4:19 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Sorry to use Rob's post to "talk," but I want to reply that I am well, a little down now and then, but doing all right and thank you for asking. I consider you, Rob, Jon, Micah, and just a few others my invisible friends. It seems unlikely we'll ever actually meet, but I feel I know you guys better than some people I see every day. And I'm glad you're out there.

 
At August 25, 2010 6:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cemmcs,

Hey that’s about right, frustration is sure part of it.

Mimi,

I think a lot of people are feeling down like you, you aren’t alone. I’m glad you are out there as well, you can’t talk about this stuff with most people so I think it’s great we all can get a chance to do so once in a while even if it’s just to blow off a little steam. I think of you as a friend as well, you can’t have enough of those in this crazy place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home